Oops! My model rocket hit a plane...

This was bad, I hope the cops don´t find me , because the plane went "KABOOOMMMM".

But I think it´s their own fault, they are not allowed to fly over my land.

Reply to
Carl Dau

Odd. One would think that would make the papers.

Why not? Is your land beneath a Prohibited Area?

Reply to
Steven P. McNicoll

Aloha Steve, Dont feed the trolls. It only encourages them.

Larry

Reply to
AkaZilla

Especially foreign trolls.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Reply to
Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Phil Stein wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Is this a glue thread?

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Of course. Isn't everything?

Randy

Reply to
Randy

A place with mmmooooving concerns with the mmmooovie industry.

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

possibly.

It could be a paint thread.