OT: Visiting the zoo with small children

Just spent the afternoon today taking three of my grandkids to the zoo. I gotta say, you haven't lived 'til you've done something like this! They get so excited and their little faces just light up at every new wonder. The two-year-old is really cute, when she's excited she babbles in words known only to her. :)

Reply to
RayDunakin

Grandpa Dunakin. What a thought!

I don't have any grandkids yet (thankfully) but I've got a grand-nephew. I like his mother's comment; she says that he skipped vocabulary and went straight to conversation. He says an awful lot, but none of it in words we can understand. (Of course, he's a Brit. That may have something to do with it ;) )

Mark E. Hamilton NAR #48641-SR

Reply to
Mark Hamilton

Can't speak for grandkids, the but the visit that sticks in my mind is the one where we took the 8yo son to the zoo (Hogle Zoo in SLC) and over by the exotic birds he got all excited and said "Look! Ants!"

Reply to
Roger Ivie