Visiting Dania, Fl

Hi all,
I will be visiting the inlaws nest weekend in Dania, Florida. Are there any
flying clubs nearby that I can visit? I'll be needing a fix round about
then and watching club activities is almost as good as flying!
TIA,
Jim
Reply to
James Ellis
Try Markham Park, a little west of Lauderdale along 595
Reply to
scooter
Go to Markum Park west of Ft Laud on 595. You have to exit 595 at SW 136th Ave. then go straight on State Road 84 to the next stop light. The entrance is there to the right. They have a nice airfield with a paved runway. You don't have to belong to a club to fly there, but you do need a current AMA card. It gets pretty crowded on the weekends. Have Fun
John M.
Reply to
John M
Thanks guys. I'm going to be down for the weekend and plan to stop by on Saturday or Sunday.
Thanks again, Jim
Reply to
James Ellis
Hope you have a great trip and the weather holds for you. Of course, if you wanted to do another 2 - 21/2 hrs driving there is Florida Jets this weekend, held at Lakealand Airport. Have fun, let us know what you did and how it went. Andy
We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!
Reply to
RCPILOT48