Philadelphia - PARA Launch on for 12/3

See

for details

The weather looks great - if you compare it to the midwest and not bad by local standards for this time of year.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

I'll be flying in, but not for the launch and I won't arrive until pm. Then driving to Joisey with several levels of management. Work, work, work.

Good luck. I launched today. It was in the mid 70's. Now I'm packing and will hit the treadmill in a bit. Wheee.

Reply to
Fred Shecter