Philadelphia - PARA Launch on for 12/3

See http://www.para520.org for details
The weather looks great - if you compare it to the midwest and not bad by local standards for this time of year.
Phil
I'll be flying in, but not for the launch and I won't arrive until pm. Then driving to Joisey with several levels of management. Work, work, work.
Good luck. I launched today. It was in the mid 70's. Now I'm packing and will hit the treadmill in a bit. Wheee.
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply