Photo of Little Joe 2 with nasa signatories

I have acquired a framed photo of "Little Joe 2" with signatores of 22 people in the control room of that launch including A. L. Brady, Secretary, CCB, January 13, 1965

Markings are obscurred on the rocket but can barely make out "United States." Photo is 13 1/2" x 10 1/2."

Not sure the worth.

Any ideas?

Thanks

"According to the BBC, Donald Rumsfeld reports that his wife "often needles him about the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden - often just after they wake up." Rumsfeld said, "When I walk out of the bedroom in the morning, my wife frequently rolls over and says, 'Where's UBL?'" Crikey. Can you imagine that? I mean, you're one of the guys in charge of country, 9/11 happened on your watch, the man responsible has disappeared, and your wife nags you about it every morning when you get up? Geez, how much more of that is Rumsfeld gonna be able to take before he flips out one morning and yells, "HOW MANY DAMN TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? HE'S IN THE BASEMENT AND HE'S NOT COMING OUT UNTIL OCTOBER."

Reply to
dflauchos