Wild 2 encounter--way to go NASA

The staff at Propulsion Polymers would like to publically and heartily congratulate the NASA and JPL folks who pulled off the Stardust encounter with Wild 2 today. I'm just pleased as punch that the little trooper survived the "sandblasting" enounter.

I have all available appendages crossed for tommorows Mars landing.

Reply to
Marcus Leech

That's gotta be uncomfortable.

-- Eric Benner TRA # 8975 L2 NAR # 79398

Reply to
Eric Benner

Only if you have TWO of THEM ;-)

Reply to
Koen O. Loeven

Only until the nerves start to die off :-)

Reply to
Marcus Leech