programming in wild fire 2

Hi after working with pro-e 2001 i have been propose to switch to wildfire

  1. My question is............... does i will be able to reuse all the programming i done with proe toolkit in the wildfire 2????

whate are the limitation if they exist?

Reply to
Patrick

I guess that their is no answer for this question

"Patrick" a écrit dans le message de news:u snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

Reply to
Luc

There were some changes in Pro/TOOLKIT from 2001 to Wildfire. I don't know about Wildfire 2, but the "read this first" document usually outlines Pro/TOOLKIT changes. Look up the "read this first" document for Wildfire to see what APIs changed from 2001.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Wolf