picoalt

I notice the picoalt website is down. Anyone know what's up?

John

Reply to
John Stein

Robert DeHate is working on some other things and plans to continue offering products. He's working on a super small dual deploy altimeter right now. I had to decline the offer to test one as the weather is changing here and I wouldn't have a chance to give him any effective feedback. I'm sure he'll put an announcement here when he's ready. I have one of his micro altimeters that is really a marvel. Fits in a BT-20 easily and could go into a smaller tube if you choose the battery supply properly. I think a BT-5 would work.

Kurt Savegnago

Reply to
Kurt

PicoAlt rules :-) see what my kids have managed

Tim Lee

John, I just finished updating the page. It's still

I had some other things going on that would have delayed peoples orders, so I took the site down. It's back now. And when the new LO4 comes out, people will really like it.

Robert DeHate

Reply to
Robert DeHate