picoalt

I notice the picoalt website is down. Anyone know what's up?
John

John Stein wrote:

Robert DeHate is working on some other things and plans to continue offering products. He's working on a super small dual deploy altimeter right now. I had to decline the offer to test one as the weather is changing here and I wouldn't have a chance to give him any effective feedback. I'm sure he'll put an announcement here when he's ready. I have one of his micro altimeters that is really a marvel. Fits in a BT-20 easily and could go into a smaller tube if you choose the battery supply properly. I think a BT-5 would work.
Kurt Savegnago
Kurt wrote:

PicoAlt rules :-) see what my kids have managed http://www.ukra.org.uk/records/hpraltitude.shtml
John, I just finished updating the page. It's still www.picoalt.com
I had some other things going on that would have delayed peoples orders, so I took the site down. It's back now. And when the new LO4 comes out, people will really like it.
Robert DeHate