AT G Motor Question

Hello. I bought a bunch (about 60) AeroTech G motors. Mostly G-80 and some G-40 a few years ago. They have been stored in a military ammo
can. I have been hearing the laws have changed about using these motors. Are they still OK for an average citizen to go to a park and launch?
Laws regarding G sized Model Rocket Motors have not changed, so the same permits required for use in the past still apply today: Property owners must give permission for you to use their land (including Parks which often prohibit Model Rocket launching without additional permits and insurance). Fire Authorities Having Jurisdiction may have permit requirments or flat out ban some or all power levels of rocket. The FAA still requires notification for lauches of "Large Model Rockets".
What park?
What State?
http://home.earthlink.net/~mebowitz/siteaid.pdf
Thanks for the reply. Texas as the state. As far as park, usually a school football field or the park in the subdivision.