PML Bull Puppy

My son just received his new PML Bull Puppy kit.We want to know if anyone has made any mods to the stock kit. We were thinking of adding about
10inches for a playload/ebay compartment.
Thanks. Dennis
Lovs2fly wrote:

We added an PML Intellicone for the altimeter bay and a long 38mm mount, the intellicone can be used to hold ballast as well to get the CP/CG correct.....

Decide how you are going to handle motor retention before you start working on the motor mount.
Put some kind of flame protection on the shouck cord between the motor mount and piston.
Fiberglass the inside of the piston.
I had one of them and it flew great with and without a payload bay.
Phil Stein
I omitted the piston and used a shock cord protector, and blanket for the chute, lengthened the motor tube, foamed the fincan, extended the motor tube for a aeropac retainer.

Lovs2fly wrote:

Keep the piston, but build it upside down. This saves precious room inside the airframe and it works just as well. And as someone else said, if you can, glass the inside of the piston. The tubing likes to crack after a year or so.
Also, wrap up your schock cord with nomex.
--
-strudle

"I leave punk rock on for my cats so they'll get more hardcore while I'm