Back after a few years off :-)

Hello again RMR'ers!
It's your good buddy 69charger back from the dead. Getting back into HPR and I'm glad too see a lot of new names in here. I have no desire
to get back in the tit-for-tat game though. Just in it for the flying :-)
Tom Swenson TRA #3593
p.s. If any of you have an Aerotech or Dr. Rocket 38/720 motor you'd like to sell, I'd be interested in buying.
Welcome back, Tom!
Tom,
I know the feeling. Welcome back!
Dennis