Back after a few years off :-)

Hello again RMR'ers!

It's your good buddy 69charger back from the dead. Getting back into HPR and I'm glad too see a lot of new names in here. I have no desire to get back in the tit-for-tat game though. Just in it for the flying :-)

Tom Swenson TRA #3593

p.s. If any of you have an Aerotech or Dr. Rocket 38/720 motor you'd like to sell, I'd be interested in buying.

Reply to
69charger

Welcome back, Tom!

Reply to