Estes 800 #

I've lost the 800 number for Estes again. Could someone please post it again?
Thanks,
Randy www.vernarockets.com

go to Google, groups, type in "shecter estes phone number", and pick the first response...
David Erbas-White
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 18:51:00 -0800, David Erbas-White

ROFLMAO!
Yeah, that would be hitting the nail on the head as far as searches for that criteria go...
<vbg>
Tod "kesler chicken" Hilty
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

It gets funnier.... it worked. 1-800-525-7561.
The reeeeeally funny thing is that the first thing I found was my own post from the last time I asked on rmr.
: )
Randy www.vernarockets.com