Bull Dog Engine

Hi to you all missed welland went instead to buy a new toy a 2 1/2 hp Fairbanks bull dog has anyone any info on these engines or photos on webshots etc as their will be parts that I will need to make the serial no is B32433 any info on dating this engine also appreciated

thanks in advance nick

Reply to
Nick Holden

Nick,

What are you going to buy the Lathe and Mill with now, a few more Saturdays I fear :-))

Mart> Hi to you all

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Hi martin the machine money is still safe but that is what Saturdays are all about going to work to get the money to play with

Reply to
Nick Holden

Evening Nick, Shame you never made Welland, it was certainly worth the travel. Does the Bull Dog need much work then, what bits have you got to make. Did I send you the dates for the one day do's.

Mart> Hi martin

Reply to
Campingstoveman