Bull Dog Engine

Hi to you all
missed welland went instead to buy a new toy a 2 1/2 hp Fairbanks bull dog
has anyone any info on these engines or photos on webshots etc
as their will be parts that I will need to make the serial no is B32433
any info on dating this engine also appreciated
thanks in advance
nick
Reply to
Nick Holden
Nick,
What are you going to buy the Lathe and Mill with now, a few more Saturdays I fear :-))
Martin P
Nick Holden wrote:
Reply to
Campingstoveman
Hi martin the machine money is still safe but that is what Saturdays are all about going to work to get the money to play with
Reply to
Nick Holden
Evening Nick, Shame you never made Welland, it was certainly worth the travel. Does the Bull Dog need much work then, what bits have you got to make. Did I send you the dates for the one day do's.
Martin P
Nick Holden wrote:
Reply to
Campingstoveman