Engine Videos

Hello all, If any of you know of videos of large stationary engines on the web, other than Internal Fire and the Hornsby at Speke Hall, would you be so
kind as to post them. I could just sit at my desk all day and watch these engines. I will be attending the big EDGETA Branch 13 swap meet in Woodland, CA tomorrow and I will take pictures of anything Interesting. I will post pics to webshots ASAP. Thanks in advance. PS Which of you folks on the NG are associates of Internal Fire I don't recall any of you being introduced since I have been in the group.
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/scotty24280
Regards

I observe than the Mercury Arc was fired up today. See http://www.internalfire.com / scroll down to second item.
ttfn Roland

Hello all. Let me re-state my request. If any of you are aware of videos on the web could you please post the URL. Thanks again. Thanks Roland. I will be joining ASAP. Regards Scott

Yahoo now lets you do searches for videos. Putting Stationary Engines in the search field brings 12 examples up.
I rather like http://www.gasturbine.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/newpage.htm
Click on the picture with the gas cylinders. Its not a very exciting video but he must have understanding neighbours.
Malcolm
The Austin turbine is now at Internal Fire thanks to Ian's generosity. Safety demands a suitable containment structure ! ttfn Roland

Scott, Are you interested in video tapes as well?
I have just been re-watching "Power of the Past" Collection, 1997, which features engines from Ed Boltons collection. I haven't watched this for years, but enjoyed it tonight. I like his engines - not restored, just cleaned up, no garish shiney paint jobs. Shows 8 large engines in particular being started and run - Crossley, Robson, Ohio etc.

Peter, thanks for the reply. I was mainly looking for mpg files and such on the net but I would also be interested in having commercial videos brought to my attention. My video tape player went belly up last year though and I buy DVDs. If some of the older stuff is available on video tape only it would be worth the money to buy a cheap VCR. Regards Scott