1000 Engine

I suppose that I will have to post the contents of my camera.

first pictures are the rare as Dobby Horse Shit Atkinson Cycle in the Anson tent. I also liked the horizontal Lister D, but then I always did have a sense of humo(u)r. Many other good engines, in fact even after 24 years of attending the 1000 I must have seen about 5 engines new to me.

Dave Croft Warrington

Dave Croft

Anson tent.

Thanks Dave. Like the hot air engine - looks like another product of the German 'toy' industry and is that inspired use of an old car air filter box as a fire box?

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H

Anson tent.

g the 1000 I must

We injoyed the pics Dave Cheers! RIMG0036 is me and Steve repairing his rammer, he managed to sieze the magneto :-( over maintainence on his behalf :-) after a strip clean and some oil she was ramming again :-)

Cheers Gary..

Reply to
gary millward