Polecat Kits

Has anyone had any experience with kits from Polecat? They look pretty good although a bit pricey. I am looking at the larger V2.
Thanks.
I bought one of the SaturnV kits and am trying to finish it to fly at BattlePark this weekend. I like it. The tubes came fiberglassed, so I think that is some of the extra cost. Andy is very good about answering questions over email. I've heard lots of good things about Polecat on the web. Once I recover from this kit I'm thinking about his 10" Fat Man...     Will
Lovs2fly wrote:

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L2

I recently built a Thumper 5.5" with the payload bay. I also ordered it with a 4" motor mount that will allow mw to fly it with either 3x38mm or 1x54mm motor. Andy was great to work with - he customized the kit to my needs. I think that considering what I got, it was a good price.
My only regret is that I didn't fiberglass the fins. After being used to working with fiberglassed fins, filling wood ones sucks. The wood was a nice quality.
I haven't flown it yet so it still looks pretty nice. ALso, it was my first attempt at using auto paint and making something that sort of looks like flames.
Phil Stein
Lovs2fly wrote:

Great kits. I've got a 7.5" V2 and it was so easy to put together. It was my first glassed kit and quality of the parts was exceptional.

good
There's one featured on our website this month as the honorable mention on the "photo of the month page."
It's called Frequent Flyer. When you see it you'll know why. For some info on the flyer and rocket take a look: www.vernarockets.com
Randy www.vernarockets.com
Lovs2fly wrote:

Andy's kits are top notch. Very good quality, well thought-out designs, with detailed instructions. They are also surprisingly light for their size.