Sorry, wrong answer...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Troi from Next Generation? ; )

ROTFL!

Randy

<randyolb

I wonder if he still has that old Firebird.

Randy

<randyolb

It was just a wild-assed guess, anyway...

Eldred

Reply to
Eldred Pickett

Not that I actually expected any real answer...

It was a line from the Tom Clancy novel "Debt of Honor", trying to explain someone uttering a non-sequiter. For some silly reason, it's always stuck in my head as the perfect example of one...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Camaro?

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow