public apology to Mark Bundick

Mark,

I apologize for my tone in my post of yesterday, and for reposting your contact information with the obfuscation defeated. I agree that it was uncalled for.

I will offer neither sleep deprivation, nor my exasperation with Ray Dunakin as an excuse. I should be more responsible for my well-being in all respects, and promise to be so in the future. I also acknowledge that I am as arrogant and exasperating as all get-out, traits dating back to my adolescence which, apparently, I have not outgrown completely.

I sincerely hope that you accept this apology in the spirit in which is is intended, which is genuine.

If I cannot interact with you with the respect due you for your role in making rocketry available to thousands of members, I should keep my mouth shut and fingers off the keyboard.

hopefully we can put this behind us, and go forward in partnership

sincerely,

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

J.A. Michel

I gave specific circumstances under which that was applicable

don't get youself excited :)

- iz

J.A. Michel wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Plus it was a really good, sincere apology! Hard to beat that one!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yes if everybody would just stop criticizing TRA for its frauds we could go on quietly and blissfully allowing them to continue in peace.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Class act. While I hope all of us learned to not do what you did, I hope all of us learn to apologize as you have.

Me especially. I can be a cranky little bastard.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Yeah, Jerry. Maybe you should step up and do the same.

Mark Simpson