Racism at a launch

Oh, Cletus, you are a caution!

How's Brandine and little Q-Bert?

Reply to
Gus

Steve won't let that get in the way of trying to scare someone. Even if Steve were right, I wouldn't be concerned about it. Next thing you know he'll be threatening to put something in my 'Permanent Record.' Pencil pushers crack me up. ok Steve, let see how you can play the work crack.

Reply to
Phil Stein

You're good!! You caught the grammer police in a screw up. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Hey Phil, where is this moron employed, "reject romper room"???

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

This dipshit tried to start some crap from this incident which was a few years ago. I called the FAA to make sure eveerything I did was right and it was. The asshole also threatened to cause trouble with our landowner so I wanted to make sure there were no problems. Steve, do whatever you want. I look forward to seeing you make an even bigger ass of yourself.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Poor Steve. The world is against him. Here's Steve's home phone number if anyone is looking for a good time - 215-428-9240.

Reply to
Phil Stein

LOL!!!

Reply to
Phil Stein

Steve, don't you think the State of NJ would frown upon you making posts like this from their computer systems? I think it is probably in violation of their acceptable use policy.

Reply to
Phil Stein

So report me, asshole.

Take Fred's dick out of your mouth long enough to "drop a dime".

Reply to
Gus

This shouldn't surprise you - State of NJ, Dept of Transportation. He's probably one of the guys that stands around with his thumb up his ass while he watches another guy dig a hole. Here's a picture of him acting like he's at work -

This story is probably applies to him.

The Four Cats !

Four men were bragging about how smart their cats were..

The first man was an Engineer,

the second man was an Accountant,

the third man was a Chemist,,,,,,and

the fourth man was a Government Employee.

To show off, the Engineer called his cat,

"T-square, do your stuff."

T-square pranced over to the desk, took out some

paper and pen and promptly drew a circle, a square,

and a triangle. Everyone agreed that was pretty smart.

But the Accountant said his cat could do better.

He called his cat and said,

"Spreadsheet, do your stuff."

Spreadsheet wen t out to the kitchen and returned

with a dozen cookies. He divided them into 4 equal piles

of 3 coo kies.............Everyone agreed that was good.

But the Chemist said his cat could do better. He called his

cat and said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Measure, do your stuff."

Measure got up, walked to the fridge, took out a quart of

milk,, got a 10 ounce glass from the cupboard and poured

exactly 8 ounces without spilling a drop into the glass.

Everyone agreed that was pretty good.

Then the three men turned to the Government Employee

and said, "What can your cat do?"

The Government Employee called his cat and said,,,,,

"CoffeeBreak,,,,do your stuff."

CoffeeBreak jumped to his feet,,,,,,,,,,,

ate the cookies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

drank the milk,,,,,,,,,

shit on the paper,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

screwed the other three cats,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

claimed he injured his back while doing so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

filed a grievance report for unsafe working conditions,,,

put in for W orkers Compensation................and

went home for the rest of the day on sick leave...........

Reply to
Phil Stein

ok. Can you give me the phone number or do I have to look it up? I guess the Attorney General's Office would be a good place to start.

Maybe I should start with IT.

This guy and the Attorney General both look like they'd be interested in hearing your opinion on race.

According to

you seem to be in violation of the aceptable use policy. You know, this could go on your permanent record.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Go for it, JB.

You're heading in the right direction.

Reply to
Gus

Stay on topic and answer the question... What's that number??

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

What's funny is that this moron doesn't realize that I will track these people down if I feel inclined.

Poor stupid Steve.

Oh I forgot to post his address for anyone that wants to stop by for a good time.

Stephen R. Decker

239 W Palmer St Morrisville, PA 19067 215-428-9240

Here's a map-

be polite and call before you stop by.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Funny. I heard the same one. Only the cat was named "consultant".

Reply to
Gus

Grow up Steve.. I know a few guys that work for NJ DOT. If you talked to them in person, like you run off at the mouth on RMR, you might find your fat a$$ used as footing under a "Jersey Wall"....

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Please be polite and call before you stop by.

Is this idiot attempt of yours supposed to frighten me in some way?

Reply to
Gus

> Please be polite and call before you stop by.

Why would I try to frighten you? You don't really bother me. In fact, I think you're funny. I just thought that there must be loads of like minded individuals online that would like to spend some quality time with you. I am not a violent person.

Reply to
Phil Stein

>> Please be polite and call before you stop by.

They will be most welcome.

Reply to
Gus