Racism at a launch

snip

John, don't let Kurt fool you. The word in the coop is that he's working on the first 11.5" chicken powered (poop powered) V-2. The bad thing, is that if there's a cato, the "poop" really will hit the "fans." ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Don't be letting secrets out of the bag! And it's recovery by chickens, not launch.

Chickens can fly...right?

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

The SS officer told the clock...we have ways of making you tock. Sorry, it's a bad day.

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

I still laugh every time I see that episode of WKRP. And working in radio for 28 years, the show was very accurate as far as personalities and situations.

"Oh, the humanity!"

I wonder if a chicken powered rocket sounds like a hybrid? It would be fitting.

John

Reply to
John Stein

Bock!

Reply to
BB

Verdy Interestinq!

John

Reply to
John Stein

Shake and bake?

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Steve you must be proud of youself.

Reply to
Phil Stein

There's all kinds of racists, Phil.

Some are even Jews.

Reply to
Gus

Try this Phil, "Yup, we sure do and white trailer trash too. So, are you guys staying?"

Reply to
Reece Talley

I think the dirty look probably sufficed. You never know if they're psychotic and have a rifle ditched behind the back seat. ;-)

That is a good,funny comeback though I wouldn't have had enough testosterone to use it myself.

AKS

Reply to
Kurt

I would have said, "Heck, we'll even let YOU fly here."

I don't worry about shotguns in the truck, I always have a .380 in my pocket. ; )

Randy

<randyolb

He seems to hate everyone. Hopefully, one day, he'll decide he hates himself and puts the shotgun to good use. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Not everyone.

Just liars and cheats like you.

I'm an Anti-PhilaStein

Reply to
Gus

2003? Bored?
Reply to
Tweak

A quick search to make a point. No big deal.

Reply to
Phil Stein

In recent posts the creep denied making racist comments. Phil's pointing out that the creep admitted making racist comments (even seemed proud of it) in that 2003 post.

Reply to
raydunakin

Read it again, Ray.

I have made comments to Phil and Phil ONLY, via e-mail, NOT at a launch.

Reply to
Gus

Whatever.

RMR. Where skeletons absolutely, positively must come out of the closet. And never go back in.

Ever.

I think it's time for me to head to the closet.

Reply to
Tweak

So being a racist is ok as long as you only make your racist remarks to Phil?

Reply to
raydunakin

This is a lie on both counts.

At this point, I think it would be good to just ignore this jerk. I don't think many people are interested in the any more discussion of his racist activities.

Reply to
Phil Stein