Racism at a launch

Phil Stein wrote:

The only one lying here is you, Phil-boy.
How're your "personal problems", by the way?
Chuck says that's why you can't complete the launch system.

The skin on my hands continues to crack & bleed but it has improved slightly. Since I haven't received any monetary or other considerations for what I've put into it, I think I'll just dump it and leave it to 'experts' like you. Oh yea I forgot - you would have to actually show up at a launch or a meeting to deliver it.
Philip Stein wrote:

Well, if you stop "spanking the monkey" so much, you wouldn't have that problem. Or does that come from the KY you rub on Ray's ass?
I wouldn't touch any abortion you've been involved with, Philly.
The number of launches I attend is nobody's business but my own. As for meetings, as I said in an earlier post, there hasn't BEEN a meeting in two years.
However, if I chose to undertake the project, I could sure as hell deliver a launch system in less than 4 years!
Philip Stein wrote:

Phil, You don't need to explain it to this "individual", who is acting like a moron. Also, I doubt Chuck sees it as a big deal, as this moronic "individual" seems to imply. BTW we have a big three day launch coming up 21 through 23 October.
Fred
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Monk ! Cletus!
How ya' been, buddy?
Phil's gonna have to buy more KY. Maybe you and Ray can share a tube - and Phil's tube steak.
Gus wrote:

Do you always pi$$ in the sand box, if nobody wanrs to play with you?
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Sorry, I don't understand your language, Cletus.
"wanrs", what's that?
Must be secret code between Phil and his butt-buddies.
You sure are dialed in for a moron.. Take your meds like a good "little boy".
Gus wrote:

Me thinks this individual knows a bit too much of the mechanics involved in said acts. Is this from personal intimate experience.....mmmm me wonders. And from comments made I think Moron is about seven steps up the food chain from his position.

nitram578 wrote:

Since your message makes no sense whatever, I'll just let it go with a hearty "Fuck You Too" - methinks.
By the way, asswipe, study up on your personal pronouns.
Maybe if you would read something once in a great while you may be able to tell me where a similar statement came from. But then me thinks thee protests a bit to much.

nitram578 wrote:

You're a hoot, Nitram.
Why don't YOU do some reading. Start with the difference between "to" and "too".
Let's kill all the lawyers.
Since, you're so well-read, you should recognize that one!
TANATAAFL!

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:11:32 -0500, "nitram578"

I just wanted to clarify that since numb nuts is trying to make it sound like I have the same problem as him. I'm not knocking people with psychological problems. It's just like having any other ailment. Unfortunatly for Steve, problems like his tend to make people not want to have anything to do with them. To Steve's credit, he appologized to me after he got over his last illness. He pulled the same crap with me that time only most of it was via email. Hopefully he'll get medical help soon.
Poor Steve.
Phil Stein wrote:

Phil, I own up to my failings.
Trouble is, you never do.
And the lies keep coming.
Poor Phil
Phil Stein wrote:

Hey Philly,
If I supposedly made all these racial comments to TARC teams and the like, how come nobody remembers it but you?
Oh yeah, the drugs. I forgot that you were the subject of a failed government experiment.

You already admitted to making anti racial comments to me. The only question is how many other people heard it. I was not the only one that heard you.
You should calm down and take your meds before you do irreparable damage to yourself.
BTW - why didn't anyone from the FAA come visit me as you promised? I was looking forward to meeting with them so we could all laugh at you. Also, your wife says hi.
Philip Stein wrote:

As others have said - Put up or shut up.

My revenge is complete if she's with you.
FAA turned it over to the FBI. Don't worry, they'll get there.
The FBI does not handle such matters.

nitram578 wrote:

Hey, a top poster!
Indeed they do, Scully.