Reminder about this Monday's launch out at El Mirage.

You all are welcome to join out launch this Monday. I'll have a modroc pad system set up as well as a mid power with up to a 1/4" rod and a Black Sky rail. The kids have launch priority but there will be plenty of space/time for you to get in a few launches. We plan to be on the lake and flying by

7:45 AM and should be wrapping things up NLT noon. All I ask is that you drop me a line and let me know you are coming so I can gauge the crowd and plan appropriately. The BLM has approved this launch for this time period. They are both the legal land owners and the fire authorities for that area.
Reply to
Reece Talley