El Mirage Launch on Memorial Day

My annual High School Rocket launch will be held on Monday, may 29th this year out at El Mirage ORVRC in San Bernardino County. If you are interested
in attending an flying, drop me a line and I'll give you the details. We have a permit from the BLM and will have equipment for mod and mid power rocketry.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow