Ray, why do you remove the [FFT] designator from others' threads?

Its rude.

--
...The Bit Eimer NAR 84054 L0
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"

Flame Free Thread
On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:33:50 -0700, "bit eimer"
Sounds like he's respecting FFT by removing it. Was he flaming someone?
Phil Stein wrote:

The usual. See the thread entitled, "[FFT] Cert vs LEUP Q"
An alternative (maybe less rude) would be for the flamer to start a new thread instead of inserting a flaming branch into an FFT thread.
Dwayne Surdu-Miller SAROS #1
Dwayne Surdu-Miller wrote:

Ok, I just looked at my posts in that thread, and I see that the [FFT] designation is missing from the subject. I didn't do that, so I assume that Google (or my browser) is stripping it automatically for some reason. I wasn't even aware of it, since I don't look at the subject heading unless I'm creating a new thread or (rarely) changing the title to reflect a change in the topic.
If anyone can suggest a way to prevent this automated change, please let me know.
bit eimer wrote:

When did this happen? I almost never even touch the subject header when replying.