Re: Another thing to keep Schumer up at night.

IF this can be done with a model airplane, why not a RC BG/RG ? shockie B)

> Just wait until he finds out that these weapons ( er, airplanes ) can be > launched at the eastern seaboard from the other side of the Atlantic. > The possibilities (in the hands of the great statesman) are staggering. >
Reply to
shockwaveriderz

FWIW, the airplane used an OS.61 4-stroke engine modified to use Coleman fuel + oil. It carried

5.5 lbs. of fuel at take-off. It had an alternator on the engine to supply onboard electrical power.

See:

Ed
30K is generally where the strongest part of the stream is. Of course, that does vary a bit.

Check this out:

Hey Shockie, we could take a ride up to Cincity and catch the jet stream early Sunday morning ;)

Patrick - you g>david:

BG....launch it to say 30K........catch some jet

going around....

Reply to
IceAge

well first we need to design and develop that flexwing glider with the gps system so it can be ejected safely at 30k........then we gotta get somebody over in Ireland..... shockie B)

BG....launch it to say 30K........catch some jet

going around....

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Add a solar powered electric motor and the time is measured in days.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine