ROCINews

If anyone is interested, there is a new issue of ROCINews available on the ROCI website.

Select the ROCINews tab near the top of the page to go to the recent issues page.

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

Congrats on your honorable mention for the LAC newsletter award this year.

Bob Kaplow

Did I get an honorable mention?

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

You sure did!

Bob Kaplow

I just checked the statistics for my web site and found that the latest issue of ROCINews has already had 150 hits and that some of the older issues have had far more hits. ROCI only has about 30 members so the newsletter is being read by a lot of non-members. So, I have a few questions...

1) Who's reading ROCINews?

2) Why?

3) What would make the newsletter better?

TIA

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

I do.

Because I'm a fellow newsletter editor looking to steal ideas ;-)

It's pretty good as it is.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

I would think any rocketteer has the same interests as a club member. Even if your activities are regional the products you use are not.

More complete descriptions of specific products in use.

Glad you asked.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Well, I did get a few issues in the mail recently...

I would ask the judges of the LAC newsletter award this question. And sometimes it's not just a matter of you getting better, but that they had to make a tough choice between you and someone else. I know we won 1 or 2 that way, and probably lost 1-2 as well.

Bob Kaplow