Re: Dastardly ATF spotted at NYPOWER!!

LOL! Bob Kaplow already claimed the 1 million RMR bonus points for naming the 'agent'. Both sad and hysterical at the same time!

Nice picture of Ed with the huge monocopter... I hadn't seen it up close for a size perspective. I really think he should paint one of those like a Hershey bar to match the flying Hug. ;)

-John

Chuck Rudy wrote: > >
> Note the ATF agent in the 4th picture!! Click to enlarge.......remember the > face, imagine it without the sunglasses, hope this helps. > > Chuck > -- > > Chuck Rudy > > VooDoo Digital Productions > >
John DeMar

Shhh!!! You know they're monitoring RMR.

Another million bonus points if you can find the ATF agents monitoring RMR:

Rocket Flyer Southeast Georgia

Reply to
Rocket Flyer

Scary... I'm 'quaking' in my boots. ;)

-John

Reply to
John DeMar

They are all hitting Control-Alt-Delete....wussup wid dat?

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

"Rocket Flyer"

Ohh... Ohh..

Looks like the three....

Naahh... I can't do it.

HDS

Would be interesting how they did in that tournament though.

Reply to
HDS

Stooges?

Monkeys?

Bob Kaplow

Ok, which is it? Quatloos or points? Stop going back and forth. I can't keep up.

Randy

Reply to
Stephen DeArman

"Chad L. Ellis"

--------

I have no problem with them coming out to a launch. All of the agents I have met are nice people, and understand what is going on. The information/reports that get back to the boss end up getting twisted into 5 mile range light anti-tank weapons. It's not the agents... it's the idiots in the office.

HDS

Reply to
HDS

I can do it......the three little piggies!!

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy