Estes Flying ATF Agents for sale at Sprawl-Mart

Hi Just about died laughing.
Estes Flying ATF agents in storm trooper garb, carrying the P-90 sub machine gun.
Another power in my vehicle made me pull over and stop at the Sprawl-Mart.
While their, I walked the rocket aisle to see what they had.
In a green box branded "Estes Flying Hero" is contained a storm trooper with P-90 and "Foam Helmet for bounce recovery".
The flying hero stands on top of the plastic fin can (looks from astrocam) and is pumped up with air power.
Safe Bounce Recovery due to featured foam helmet.
Cranny "what will they think up next" Dane.