New 21stCT aircraft kits at Wal*Mart

I was just at the Wal*Mart in Lakewood, CO and saw two new 21st Century Toys aircraft model kits on the shelf. They were the 1/32
Bf-109G-14 (#22106) and the Macchi C.205 Veltro (#22113). I was a little surprised to see these at Wal*Mart since I was under the impression that they weren't going to carry this 21stCT product line anymore.
Oh well, more fun for us for under $10!
Martin

saw the same to kits here in Bradenton FL yesterday at a super wally world so maybe they will continue carrying them?

I think the Zero is a new one--22 instead of 21, with new markings and maybe more accurate moldings. Is there a "new" F4U as well? A -4? Be still my heart!

Macchi MC.205 on the shelf at the Santa Rosa, CA store. I only build and buy 1/72, but it looked to be a fun build.
Tom