Re: Moving to Memphis

My company is closing up its shop here in Nashville....sending most of

> its work to Malaysia. What it doesnt send to Malaysia they want to > send to Memphis.

Yep. It's Mid South:

I think they have a launch this coming weekend. They fly at Shelby Farms which is a really great site.

Randy

Reply to
Stephen DeArman

From the NAR website: Mid-South Rocket Society (MSRS) #550 Burton Holyfield 9180 Fletcher Trace Parkway Lakeland TN 38002 (901) 937-8262

And after a quick google search:

I don't see any listed for Malaysia. ;)

-John

Reply to
John DeMar

Thanks for the plug ;^)

We do indeed have a launch scheduled for this weekend (Memphis weather permitting). We would be more than happy to have anyone come by and fly with us.

-- Best regards, Mark Daughtry, SR Ignorance is bliss unless you are surrounded by it. Ignorance is like bad breath: You usually don't know you have it. NAR 71556 SR L1 MSRS Vice-President NAR Section #550 MSRS #0035 SR

Reply to
M.Daughtry