Re: Moving to Memphis

Yep. It's Mid South: http://www.midsouthrockets.com
I think they have a launch this coming weekend. They fly at Shelby Farms which is a really great site.
Randy
Mike Simpson wrote:

From the NAR website:     Mid-South Rocket Society (MSRS) #550     Burton Holyfield     9180 Fletcher Trace Parkway     Lakeland TN 38002 (901) 937-8262
And after a quick google search: http://www.midsouthrockets.com /
I don't see any listed for Malaysia. ;)
-John
Thanks for the plug ;^)
We do indeed have a launch scheduled for this weekend (Memphis weather permitting). We would be more than happy to have anyone come by and fly with us.
-- Best regards, Mark Daughtry, SR Ignorance is bliss unless you are surrounded by it. Ignorance is like bad breath: You usually don't know you have it. NAR 71556 SR L1 MSRS Vice-President NAR Section #550 MSRS #0035 SR