re Space1 screen in Australia onDiscovery CH

Hello all interested Discovery Science Channel Screened two episodes back to back of the whole story of Space 1 develop from the start all the way
through to the big history making flight I watched it on Friday afternoon in Aussie for those how might have missed it it will be screened again Friday around 9.30 our time here the programs are called Wild and Weird Rockets &Supersonic Speed Demons Was great you guys saw it nearly a year ago gos to show things are slow to get to us like that
Rod
Hi Rod. Yep.....caught all those shows & taped them.
My fav was the Super Sonic Speed Deamons. Was that with Aurora? And the Fastest Speed Competition. Cant remember which show that was on ?
I thought the SpaceShip One double episode was excellent. Great to watch. I wanna go too!!!
Top shows...... Cheers, Clint

Yep Iam going to tape it next time its on it's pay tv Discovery Science runs for about and hr and half Cheers Rod

watch.
way
Weird