Re: The Mosaic is revealed...

Well now I think you're just trolling, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you read it that way.

">> The gal pretty much agreed with me on my issue, but suggested getting a written statement which would be more 'thoroughly reviewed'."

MY issue, not THE issue, Not commercial PAD APCPs.

I donno, is one required if you -claim- you're a manufacturer of APCP? Ok, that was a troll :)

Do -I- think one is required? I really don't know. I would hope not, but would not be 'out' if it went either way. If one is -not- required, I would expect some changes,... wouldn't you?

Joel. phx

Flying Saturday?

Reply to
Joel Corwith

That's the same impression I got from the first gal(hence why I had to call the 404 number). I'm pretty good with *social engineering phone skills* but I also didn't want to press her as I did call late in the day. You also just kinda sorta confirmed what I was expecting from the written response idea. What I might do is talk to one of my coworker lawyer friends(who deal with the gov regularly) to see what her impression is. She's a busy girl though....

LOL!

Believe me, that's better than being refered to as 'shnuggly shnoooookems' (a ex that was a pre-school teacher)

Old school hockey term commonly refered to a player that just might have spent a wee bit too much time in the penalty box. But not me though.....I ain't bitter....nope, not all....

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d