Recent BS posts

There is also "Mark conversation as read" and "Ignore conversation", but killfiling is so satisfying....

http://www.sirius.com /
As much as I enjoy needling the trolls, I have to agree with you.
One of the TARC teams I mentor (Pennridge High in PA) is going to have their qualification flight next weekend. I'm going to witness it. The team used some Estes Scrambler egg capsules I got from a hobby shop that was goung out of business. I can't wait to see how they will do.
Bill Sullivan
"The lesser of two evils is still evil."
Pete wrote:

Are they coming to PARA Sunday?
I'll try to be there. A robotics team I'm mentoring has their competition at Drexel From Thursday thru Saturday. By the time that's over, I might be to burnt out to go Sunday. We'll see.
It's a shame that this group is heading in the direction that it is. At least when Jerry used to rant about things that were related to the hobby. The current crop of morons don't have a clue.
Phil
On 27 Mar 2006 09:43:25 -0800, "The Rocket Scientist"

Phil Stein wrote:

The date will be either Saturday or Sunday depending on the teacher's schedule. It will be at Pennridge HS. I will extend an invitation to them to come to PARA.
I have also been in touch with the local CAP squadron and they are interested in starting a Rocketry program. I gave a presentation at their meeting last month. I am encouraging them to fiels a TARC team.

Sad commentary, Bill Sullivan
Will Gus be there?? (:-)))
Phil Stein wrote:

Gus knows how welcome he is at PARA. If he shows up anyway, we'll try to keep things cordial.
It's to bad there isn't a permanent cure for whatever is wrong with him.
Phil
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:01:46 -0500, "W. E. Fred Wallace"