Reloadable Motor for Sale

Dr. Rocket's Reloadable Motors for sale...I have (1) 29/240 and (1) 29/180 tube and (1) set of ends for sale. These items have never been used and are in perfect condition. Bought new these items currently retail for around $120.00! Since I will never use them I though I woud offer them for sale for the small sum of $40.00! And I will pay the postage! Let me know if you are interested. You can e-mail me at: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.

Reply to
Jamroh

Use them.

Be a man.