Misc TYCO stuff from 60's for sale

I have some old TYCO TRAINS I want to sell off.

Dirty Box...TYCO HO Scale Train Set (SEARS)

-(1)Skid Flat Car with Culvert Pipeload Western Maryland 342B:250

-(1)Refridgerator Car, ARMOUR 329C:250 (Perfect Condition)

-(1) Diesel GP-20, power Lighted, Santa Fe (Perfect Condition)

-(1) 8-wheeled Cabose, Sante Fe 327J:750 (Perfect Condition)

-(1) PiggyBack FlatCar set T348A:500

-(1) Tyco Remote Control Ore Dumpcar Set 925:900

-(1) Tyco Model# 899C Hobby Transformer (Good Condition)

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net for the quickest response. I can email you my phone number. I'm in NJ.

Most of the items are in PERFECT shape. A couple may not have all assessories. If something sounds interesting, ask and I'll desribe it in greater detail.

Harry Dugan

Reply to
respiratorytalk