Floodlights (like Tyco No. 107)

I'd like to find something like these Tyco No. 107 lights:

I don't think they are made anymore. Is there anything comparable out there?

Thanks in advance, George

Reply to
George Warner

George wrote: I'd like to find something like these Tyco No. 107 lights:

I don't think they are made anymore. Is there anything comparable out there?

----------------------------------------------- Bachmann and Model Power offer searchlight cars.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:

Bill

Sure. Here's the selection Walthers carries:

Stevert

Reply to
Stevert