New track plan online

Done another track plan for my layout.
It's no a final draft, more of a "what I'd like to achieve" kind of track plan.
I'm already working on the next one!
MRN
--

The NGS N Gauge Modern Area Group website can be found at:-

http://www.ngauge-modern.co.uk
Model Railway Nut wrote:

Operationally, I don't see much difference between the two plans: bothd epcit a mainline station with lots of traffic, plus a big enough loco depot to show off your locos. A railfan's layout IOW. Should be quite show when you get it done!
IIRC, you have access to both sides of this layout, right? If so, I'd consider adding additonal staging tracks at the back. For your kind of layout, you can't have too much staging.