Another track plan online

Done another track plan for my layout.
It's no a final draft, more of a "what I'd like to achieve" kind of track plan.
I'm already working on the next one!
MRN
--

The NGS N Gauge Modern Area Group website can be found at:-

http://www.ngauge-modern.co.uk
Model Railway Nut wrote:

Assuming you mean the third on your webpage: http://www.shaunsmodelrailway.net/TrackPlan.htm then a comment.
There should be some form of protection of the running lines where the carriage sidings and diesel depot exit onto the main lines. There looks to be room to squeeze a short headshunt infront of the signalbox. Similar comments apply to the container exit and the car loading docks.
--
Nigel Cliffe,
Webmaster at http://www.2mm.org.uk/
Nigel Cliffe wrote:

Hi Nigel,
OK, thanks for that. I'll bear that in mind with the track plan I've just started.
Cheers,
MRN
--

The NGS N Gauge Modern Area Group website can be found at:-

http://www.ngauge-modern.co.uk
On 27 Dec 2005 19:48:36 +0100, "Model Railway Nut"

Apart from the missing trap points you have the sidings correctly located, with trailing point access so that trains can reverse in. Keith
Keith wrote:

And I went and redesigned them because I thought I'd done them incorrectly! That'll teach me.
It's just as well that I have plenty of time to design this due to being off sick from work awaiting an operation.
Thanks for the comments.
MRN