Another track plan online

Done another track plan for my layout.
It's no a final draft, more of a "what I'd like to achieve" kind of track plan.
I'm already working on the next one!
MRN
Reply to
Model Railway Nut
Assuming you mean the third on your webpage:
a comment.
There should be some form of protection of the running lines where the carriage sidings and diesel depot exit onto the main lines. There looks to be room to squeeze a short headshunt infront of the signalbox. Similar comments apply to the container exit and the car loading docks.
Reply to
Nigel Cliffe
Hi Nigel,
OK, thanks for that. I'll bear that in mind with the track plan I've just started.
Cheers,
MRN
Reply to
Model Railway Nut
Apart from the missing trap points you have the sidings correctly located, with trailing point access so that trains can reverse in. Keith
Reply to
Keith
And I went and redesigned them because I thought I'd done them incorrectly! That'll teach me.
It's just as well that I have plenty of time to design this due to being off sick from work awaiting an operation.
Thanks for the comments.
MRN
Reply to
Model Railway Nut