F/S on Ebay1/35 models. I'd like an opinion from u guys

I have put some models up for sale on Ebay for the first time now. And I'd like to hear from you what you think about them.

Take a look at:

and

TIA

-- Dennis Loep The Glueing Dutchman

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny ...'" Isaac Asimov

Reply to
Dennis Loep

Welcome to ebay. The models and your auctions look fine but you'll find a lot of people won't bid untill you get a feedback rating of at least ten. So don't put the great stuff up first. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

OK, thanks I'll keep that in mind. I just finished a nice T6 Texan I wanted to put on auction, but I think I'll wait a little while then My P51 is already listed. Oh well, one has to learn before one's good at it!