Dewoitine D520 exhausts.

I am building an Azur 1/32 D520 and I don't know what I am looking at, regarding the resin exhausts. My references are confusing.There seems to be a tube running from front to back and transfixing the 3 pipes on each side. It occurred to me that it could be for cabin heating. I have seen such a system on a DC-3. If is is for cabin heating then it should enter the fuselage after passing through the exhaust pipes, should it not? By the way, does anyone know how to pronounce "Dewoitine"?

Thanks,

John Cusack

Reply to
John Cusack

Sounds much like a "Bronzavia" set. I haven't seen a 520 with those, just MS.406s. Is that the only obvious set? I'll have to root out the SAMi with the build article. It was a recent issue (for this side of the pond). It's a matter of moving computer parts out of the way to get to my mags. :{

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Hey John, Pronounce it like

day-wah-TEEN,

HTH

Dennis Loep The Glueing Dutchman

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny ...'" Isaac Asimov

Reply to
Dennis Loep

Phonetic: "duh" "wah" "teen".

John Hairell ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)