postage from Austria?

Whats the deal to the UK, is it generally expensive or is it av Europe price?

Also what is this in English?

Maquette Italaerei au 1/72°. En bon état, complète et non assemblée. Les frais de port sont à la charge de l'acheteur et sont de 4 euros en colièco et 5 euros en collissimo. Pour l'étranger veuillez me contacter au préalable. Je n'accepte pas le paiement par Paypal depuis la France.

thanks!

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

and this in English

Ungebauter, unbemalter und in Originalverpackung. inkl. Beschreibung.

Alle Teile vorhanden.

Versand übernimmt der Käufer E-Bay ich.

I think its unmade and in origonal packing.......

ta!

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Julian,

Google says: Ungebauter, more unbemalter and in original packaging. inclusive description. All parts available. Dispatch takes over the buyer e-Bay I.

Altavista says: Ungebauter, more unbemalter and in original packaging. inclusive description. All parts available. Dispatch takes over the buyer e-Bay I.

Basicly you are right, it says "shrinkwraped, mint". I'm not sure what is ment with the shipping, but you can always ask the guy...

About the postage:

The French text: Google: Italaerei model with the 1/72°. In good condition, compl?te and not assembled. Are the carriage costs? the load of the purchaser and are 4 euros in coli?co and 5 euros in collissimo. For the foreigner please contact me as a preliminary. I do not accept the payment by Paypal from France.

Altavista: Italaerei model with the 1/72°. In good condition, compl?te and not assembled. Are the carriage costs? the load of l achetor and are of 4 euros in coli?co and 5 euros in collissimo. For l'étranger please contact me as a preliminary. I n'accepte not the payment by Paypal from France.

Looks like he acepts Paypal from outside of France but you have t ocontact the guy about the shipping costs anyway.

Cheers,

Bostjan

JULIAN HALES wrote:

Reply to
Bostjan Lemut

Thanks, some useful help

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Ungebauter, unbemalter und in Originalverpackung. inkl. Beschreibung. = Unbuilt, unpainted and in original packaging incl. instructions

Alle Teile vorhanden. = All parts present (Kit complete)

Versand übernimmt der Käufer E-Bay ich. = P&H is for account of buyer. Ebay costs for seller

HTH

Dennis Loep The Glueing Dutchman

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny ...'" Isaac Asimov

Reply to
Dennis Loep

thanks!

Reply to