REQ Palm OS Constructor

Specifically the tool that lets you open a PRC file and CHANGE the bitmap used to form the ICON for the application.

I apologize as I do not know where a link is for this. all I have is this " VBscript bundle called Palm OS Constructor "

Thanks Grr

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

"Chris Taylor Jr" wrote

Palm OS Constructor is part of Metrowerk's CodeWarrior. CodeWarrior is not free but does have a trial download.

CodeWarrior for Palm OS Platform Version 8.0 Demo

You can also get the GNU freeware version in PRC-Tools Try

Bruce Canino

oops wrong group :-) thanks for the info though !! :-)

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr