Rocket Bicycles

Here's another of similar vein.

John

Seat looks moderately uncomfortable...

Reply to
bit eimer

looks like it might be a bit chilly when the tank gets low :)

Reply to
tater schuld

Ouch!

Heck, I got seriously scraped, bruised, and generally banged up (with dislocated finger) after falling from a bike at speed under leg power.

Let's crank it up a notch :-)

Dwayne Surdu-Miller SAROS #1

John wrote:

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

I like the bicycle that was equipped with a cluster of 12 Dynajet pulsejets many years ago (12 x 4lb thrust). I tend to think hearing protection was required.. Can't find a picture off-hand.

Mike D.

Mike Dennett

Hearing protection? At least! Anyone within a 100 feet behind one needs protection too, I can't imagine the hellish noise of a dozen of them.

Scott McCrate

Reply to
Scott McCrate

There may be a damping effect. Not for volume, but for frequency and annoyance factor.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine