Rocket Gear

I created a CafePress store with a variety of T-shirts and stuff with rocket related designs. The URL is:

Most of them are "retro" rockets. A few are scale subjects, and a couple are just goofy. There'a Christmas card in there too with a rocket design.

Enjoy, Steve

Reply to
Steven Rogers

Nice shirts but you misspelled Centuri!

Reply to
Rocket Flyer

The "i" version is probably copyrighted.

tim

Reply to
Tim

or a registered trademark

Reply to
Tim

Yeah, I realized that right after I sent that message. Doh!

Reply to
Rocket Flyer

Also - look closely at the wording around the "logo". Its meant to be a humorous take-off on the original.

Steve

Reply to
Steven Rogers