Rocketcad?

Anybody have a copy of Rocketcad they'd like to share?

Reply to
Eric Rabalais

Yeah - the guy that wrote it does. Just send him some money and he'll be happy to share it with you.

With the amount of time and effort that went into writing it and the small number of people that can use it, you don't expect to get it for nothing do you?

Reply to
Phil Stein

The only rocketcad I could find is and electrical design program can someone point me ro a rocketry relayed version?

Reply to
spiff

or

I don't know of a "rocketcad"; but that doesn't mean one doesn't exist.

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips