Rocketcad?

Anybody have a copy of Rocketcad they'd like to share?

On Sun, 14 May 2006 19:58:09 -0700, "Eric Rabalais"

Yeah - the guy that wrote it does. Just send him some money and he'll be happy to share it with you.
With the amount of time and effort that went into writing it and the small number of people that can use it, you don't expect to get it for nothing do you?
Phil Stein wrote:

The only rocketcad I could find is and electrical design program can someone point me ro a rocketry relayed version?
http://www.spacecad.com /
or
http://www.apogeerockets.com/rocksim.asp
I don't know of a "rocketcad"; but that doesn't mean one doesn't exist.
~ Duane Phillips.