"Rocketryforum"

Any clue as to the problem they're having??? How long might it be down??? Who won the design contest???

Reply to
Hippiestew

They are having problems with their ISP. No word on when it will be back.

Reply to
Dick Stafford

You're stuck with Jerry's RMR for now. My condolences. It's the only place he's able to play anymore.

Reply to
SmokestackThunder

Nope. I could very easily log on to ROL Forums if there was any there there.

I have been INVITED to many other lists mucho tech content (even a committee chair on some).

RMR has the unique feature of no moderatorso I can say the crappy shit people like you deserve at Christmas time and really ream you and nobody can even sucessfully ask me to chill.

Your entire contribution to rmr this year was to make physical threats on me over a dead guy.

You sir are transparant and mindless.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Let's reiterate. The day after Jim Turner died you came on here and proceeded to trash his reputation with some of the meanest comments I have ever heard. He was a man loved by many and you certainly made enemies for life with your foolish statements.

For this you were banned from LDRS in Amarillo. I would have certainly joined in a Texas Dogpile on your pasty white fat ass had you shown up. You made many enemies that month.

You are not allowed on the ROL forums I believe. If you were allowed to be there you would be posting daily until booted so I think you are lying.

See ya Jerry. I think you are the man with the most enemies in rocketry. What a nice reputation to enjoy.

skooter

Reply to
SmokestackThunder

What are you talking about???

skooter

Reply to
SmokestackThunder

It's amazing that Jerry can be man enough to apologize, but you can't let it go. You insist on continuing the physical injury aspect. Even Pat G. attempts to be civil, why can't you?

BTW, many may dislike Jerry because he is abrasive and blunt, but many respect his knowledge. I, too, wish he would tone it down some, but Jerry is an adult and makes his own decisions and lives with the consequences.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

The Texas Dogpile is a joke. My google search shows no implication of physical injury. It's Jerry grasping at straws. You need to understand that Jerry apologized only after intense... really intense pressure. There was nothing manly about it.

Reply to
SmokestackThunder

The site is back up and running.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Tulanko

So let's see. What is more destructive? What I actually said at the time (which you refuse to cite or quote), or, you repeating a dramatic recharacterized version over and over and over ad naseum?

Hmmm.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It seems to be genetic or ingrained. It seems to leak out most when I am being singled out most and banned hardest. I wonder what the solution could possibly be?

I NEVER had this "problem" till about 2 years after the banning was in full swing.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So if the apology was pointless or void, then you might as well act like it never even happened.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yes, and I want to personally thank you for your tech contributions in those forums. Good stuff.

Mike Fisher

Reply to
Mfreptiles

Carl, whatcha think you're doing getting this meager thread back on topic? :) Man, if this thread can go nuts, I guess any one can.

Reply to
Dick Stafford

Helps to keep the [POL] stuff on rmr :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Sorry Dick, when I posted the message about the forum being back up, there were only two entries...never figured I would see what I did upon return. I'll see ya back there where it's fun.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Tulanko

What other forums?

Even though I am half confused and half intrigued (in a manner best compared to a guilty pleasure Jerry Springer viewer) by the assorted personal grudge matches posted, I am still really hunting the technical data.

Ok Jerry, where are you hiding the interesting stuff?

Thanx

Al Gloer

Amateur rocketry mailing lists, primarily.

Mike Fisher

Reply to
Mfreptiles

Far away from the infantile whiners. Can't trust a crackpot with so much as a match, much less a dangerous explosive ATF mandatory controlled "Restricted Access-sm" rocket :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine