ROL NEWS--RCS IERT Course Deemed a "Defense Article"

url wrap, anyway, I was wrong yet again, it was Oct, not Dec.

Reply to
almax

Don't be so quick to assume the negative!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yep...and I went a little overboard and ran this one through *4* times! Have to be secure, you know.

Reply to
Anonymous

Somehow I'm betting that you won't be willing to sign his non-competition documents as required before enrolling. :)

Mike Fisher

Reply to
Mfreptiles

I was at the AUSA show in DC a last year, showing off all our weapon systems. (across the isle from ATK.) A guy came up with poor english and wanted to buy one artillery shell. I told him he had to go through the DoD Procurement office. He refused and kept trying to buy one shell. You should have seen the Army all over this guy when I told the CO about him.

Doc

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

Asking when is not negative. Also, putting spin on that recent court ruling does not help the credibility of 'I told you sos'

Reply to
Phil Stein

What spin?

27 CFR 555.141-a-8

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I don't know anything about this. However, what I find interesting is that while this may be a problem, many foreign nationals, including those from, ah, unfavorable countries, are allowed in US universities to get degrees in Aerospace Engineering, including propulsion courses, as well as Chemistry and other related fields.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

If you did, it couldn't leave the country either :-)

Bob Kaplow