Sky Ripper Video

I happened to be down at MDRA earlier this month and noticed Todd Moore. Now from NYPOWER I know Todd is from Michigan and on the Eastern Shore of Maryland he was an awfully long way from home. He explained to me he is working his way to certing a hybrid motor and is OK'd for exhibition flights. So I taped it. I dropped it on my download page (click on the sig file, click on download and look for skyripperMDRA.mov) in the event anyone wanted to see the flight. I *believe* it was the H configuration, but........they are crankin' on a new website

.........No certs yet, but they'll probably let everyone know in time. BTW, my first experience at the MDRA sod farm was incredible. Nothing like a wet 600 acres of sod to fire some 'sparkys' without worry. :-)

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy