Free bumper sticker from Sky Ripper Systems, LLC.

Rocketeers,

To celebrate the release and certification of the hobby's first model rocket sized hybrid rocket motors, Sky Ripper Systems is offering this FREE commemorative 3"x8" vinyl peel-n-stick sticker.

This sticker will look GREAT on your bumper, range box or rocket!

Honor the history of the advancement of model rocketry, and get your own sticker by visiting

and following the links.

This offer is first come-first serve while they last, and will expire on May 15th, 2005.

Thank you!

Todd Moore Tracy 'Wooody' Wood. Sky Ripper Systems, LLC.

Reply to
tamoore

Just a note to thank everyone for signing up for the bumper sticker, and to let you know that they'll be going in the mail on Monday morning.

Anyone who has not yet signed up to get one, but who'd like to, I'll make another list and mail more out next weekend.

Thanks again, and enjoy!

Todd Moore Sky Ripper Systems.

Reply to
tamoore

Do you have to buy a motor? I wasn't quite sure, but I could do with a cool bumper sticker :)

(Tried to buy one of UKSEDS cool 'My Other Car's a rocket' ones, but their website wasn't working!)

Reply to
Niall Oswald

Nope; they're free to anyone.

Obviously, though, SRS would appreciate a purchase, but it's not mandatory.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

They look very interesting, but right now I don't think I need (or perhaps more accurately 'can justify', there's always a need ;) ) more hybrid hardware - I need to go out and get flying hybrids first!

Reply to
Niall Oswald