Skyripper Bumoer Sticker

Got mine today! Thanks! Going on my field box ASAP!

got mine 2-3 days ago...
shockie B)

Bummer Sticker?
got mine sometie a few days ago. still have not found a spot for it on the rocket truck.
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)

Got mine as well. Thanks!
Eldred
I received mine yesterday. Very nice. Thanks Todd!
-Rich
nitram578 wrote:

IIRC both my bumper sticker and my Sport Rocketry arrived in the mail together, earlier this week.
This is a country which stands tallest in troubled times, a country that clings to fundamental principles, cherishes its constitutional heritage, and rejects simple solutions that compromise the values that lie at the roots of our democratic system. -- Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall, 1972
How about that Estes ad in SpRocketry?! ;) -Rich
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Oh yeah! Looks like Estes is going for a slightly more mature rocketeer these days. ; )
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

Or immature. This is not your dad's Cineroc. ;)

Anyone got a scan of this? (a.b.m.r. is no good for me though :( )
Cheers,
--
Niall Oswald
================================

On Fri, 13 May 2005 14:45:14 -0400, Rich Pitzeruse

What *are* you guys talking about? Someone elses mentioned SR a couple of weeks ago, but didn't give any details...
Eldred
It's full page ad for the new Oracle video rocket. It features a photo of a well endowed woman, and the line says something like "What are you looking at?". Nothing objectionable (I didn't think), but a little surprising to see it was an Estes ad.
-Rich
Eldred Pickett wrote:

surprising? yes. kept looking at the metal thingies on her dress(?) and was wondering if they could be used for parachute attachment in a rocket.
--
Tater(geez i am gettin old!)
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)