Skyripper Bumoer Sticker

Got mine today! Thanks! Going on my field box ASAP!

Reply to
nitram578

got mine 2-3 days ago...

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Bummer Sticker?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

got mine sometie a few days ago. still have not found a spot for it on the rocket truck.

Reply to
tater schuld

I received mine yesterday. Very nice. Thanks Todd!

-Rich

nitram578 wrote:

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse

Got mine as well. Thanks!

Eldred

Reply to
Eldred Pickett

IIRC both my bumper sticker and my Sport Rocketry arrived in the mail together, earlier this week.

Bob Kaplow

How about that Estes ad in SpRocketry?! ;)

-Rich

Bob Kaplow wrote:

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse

Oh yeah! Looks like Estes is going for a slightly more mature rocketeer these days. ; )

Randy

<randyolb

nice video and pretty good boost

Reply to
nitram578

Or immature. This is not your dad's Cineroc. ;)

Reply to
Alan Jones

Anyone got a scan of this? (a.b.m.r. is no good for me though :( )

Cheers,

Reply to
Niall Oswald

What *are* you guys talking about? Someone elses mentioned SR a couple of weeks ago, but didn't give any details...

Eldred

Reply to
Eldred Pickett

It's full page ad for the new Oracle video rocket. It features a photo of a well endowed woman, and the line says something like "What are you looking at?". Nothing objectionable (I didn't think), but a little surprising to see it was an Estes ad.

-Rich

Eldred Pickett wrote:

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse

surprising? yes. kept looking at the metal thingies on her dress(?) and was wondering if they could be used for parachute attachment in a rocket.

Reply to
tater schuld

Not that I was really noticing anything else from the ad, but the example Oracle shot appears to be a decent picture of the back lot, and the motor making facilities at Estes.

Reply to
Roy Green