Small and Simple Hybrids are Possible

This was the point I was trying to make before Memorial day. You can't change his behavior, you can {have to} change yours. There are several here that for some reason WANT rmr to be about Jerry, and I just don't get it. Put him in your kill file, ignore his posts, or make your point -once-. You ain't gonna change what he does or says, don't become what you hate by trying.
Joel. phx
I didn't get to launch this weekend, was up North in the cool country fishing with the scouts. Returned to over 110 degrees!!! OH MY GOD! Looked down to find a nice little package from Art, my birthday present!!!!!!!!!!! Dang he ships fast! Luckily it was -ON TOPIC- and even a Delta saucer to play with! He included a NSL Qubit which was a nice touch.
Reply to
Joel Corwith
JI is the only one with a problem.
AT has record orders in the pipe.
CTI is always strong with new Pro75/98mm hitting the market.
Ellis Mountain has increased production.
AMW just wrapped up a very successful promo with the release of several new motors.
LOKI just received EX numbers.
To stay out of the game because you don't like the rules is a joke. There are other reasons he will not state. The LEMP requirement by TRA is their choice the same as a rent car company demands a DL before renting. They set their own requirements. If he wanted to sell his products and be a player he would obtain the permit which is easy to do and sell motors.
Reply to
motorman

A couple of the guys in my local club are having a field day with them. They do look like fun!
Ted Novak TRA#5512
Reply to
nedtovak
I do.
I feel hybrids are one of those things that make sense more as size increases.
That is not to say a small hybrid is impossible, but there is no significant cost savings if the vendor is making any money at all.
The sweet spot for hybrids is IMHO J-M in BDR.
Jerry
Pardon the tech post. I submitted 29mm x 12" hybrids for TRA certification when I attended LDRS in CO in circa 1995. Sue McMurray in her first official act, refused them.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
"motorman" wrote in message
If he wanted to sell his
Not easy to do for a convicted felon scumbag liar cheapskate con-man arsonist embezzler deviant deceptive lawyerlike speaker with forked tounge ner-do-well.
steve
Reply to
default
Jerry, the only reason you've been "excluded/decertified" is because of your refusal to comply with the same rules that apply to all manufacturers. That's YOUR CHOICE. Stop blaming others for your failures.
Reply to
RayDunakin
That in NO WAY explains why the motors were suddenly decertified or why BACK THEN renewal submissions were not accepted and why EXEMPT HYBRIDS were not accepted.
Admit it. The good old boys network was unfairly excluding me.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Maybe a bunch of us get together to have the plastic jobber made, if only for our own use.
Joel. phx
And posting crap like this is why you are joke at all the launches.
Reply to
Joel Corwith
You did not deliver the motors to TMT. You asked Sue to personally deliver the motors for you, she declined.
What exactly was it that prevented you from sending the motors directly to TMT?
What other manufacturers have had the TMT chairperson, personally deliver their motors to the TMT testing site?
Reply to
Dave Grayvis
Tripoli launches.
The ones where ATF permits are required of manufacturers and large motor sales despite 27 CFR 555.141-a-8.
Oh, and that pesky lawsuit judgement!
ROFL!
I told you so.
TRA 0000012
What's YOUR number?
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Who cares? Your either legal or your not.
All you have to do is meet the same requirements all the other motor vendors have met. Don't start with the hybrid manufacturers it's not the same & you know it.
Reply to
Phil Stein
In fact, I think Sue posted here about picking up the original Pro38 certification samples from Anthony C. at a launch (I forget if it was Lucerne or Black Rock, but it was one of the big dry-lakebed launch sites.)
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker

Site Timeline